Game drives: Private
Maasai Mara – 4 Nights: Sarova Mara Game Camp (Club Tents) & Mara Serena Safari Lodge
Activities: Game viewing, photography, nature walks sightseeing, birding, wildebeest migration and cultural visits.
Day 1: Nairobi – Transfer to Maasai Mara (by Flight)
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be picked by our driver then be transferred to Wilson Airport for the morning flight to Mara. The flight departs at 1015 hours and takes 45 minutes to Mara. Upon landing in the wild, you will be met by our guide who will drive you to the camp with an introductory game drive en route. Arrive for lunch at the camp which is followed by relaxation by the pool area. Later there will be another game drive at 4p.m. till 6p.m.
Overnight: Sarova Mara
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2, 3 & 4: Maasai Mara – Full day
Spend these 3 whole days with full-day game drives in search of the big five and many other wildlife that inhabits this beautiful savannah plains. There will be picnic lunch on the banks of Mara River.
On Day 3 be transferred to Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
Optional activities: Hot air balloon & guided nature walks
Overnight: Sarova Mara/Mara Serena
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5: Mara – Transfer to Nairobi (By flight)
Have breakfast then you will be transferred to the airstrip for a flight to Nairobi departing at 11.15a.m. You will arrive at 12.15p.m and be driven to Carnivore Restaurant for lunch. Thereafter, be transferred to the airport or hotel of your choice.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Rates are per person in USD
Accommodation is subject is subject to availability
– All government taxes/VAT
– All airport transfers in Nairobi
– Internal flight: Nairobi – Mara – Nairobi
– Park fees to Maasai Mara
– Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the tour description
– Drinking water
– Game drives in 4*4 Land Cruisers all with a pop-up roof to facilitate game viewing and photography
– Services of professional English-speaking tour guides
– Lunch on the last day
– International flights from home and back
– Tips & porterage
– Visa fees (if applicable)
– Travel insurance
– Other personal items
– Optional Activities: Balloon ride ($450 per person), a visit to Maasai Village ($30 per person) and any other interested activity