Start/End: Mombasa or Diani or Malindi/Nairobi
Maasai Mara – 2 Nights: Kichwa Tembo Camp/Ashnil Mara Camp/Porini Lion Camp
Activities: Game viewing, photography, nature walk, sightseeing, birding and cultural visits.
Day 1: Mombasa/Diani/Malindi – Transfer to Maasai Mara (By Flight)
You will be picked from your Coastal hotel and be transferred to the airstrip for your flight to Mara which departs at 7.30a.m. You will arrive in Mara at 10.30a.m. Upon landing in the wild, you will be met by our driver/guide who will drive you to the camp with an introductory game drive en route. Arrive for lunch at the camp which is followed by relaxation by the pool area. Later there will be another game drive at 4p.m. till 6p.m.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Maasai Mara – Full day
Spend this whole day with full-day game drives in search of the big five and many other wildlife that inhabits this beautiful savannah plains. There will be picnic lunch on the banks of Mara River.
Optional activities: Hot air balloon & guided nature walks
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Transfer to Nairobi (By flight)
Have breakfast then have a game drive as you head to the airstrip for a flight to Nairobi departing at 11.15a.m. You will arrive at 12.15p.m and be transferred to Carnivore Restaurant for lunch. Thereafter be dropped at the hotel/airport.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Rates are per person in USD
Accommodation is subject on availability
Game drives are shared in their 4/4 Land Cruisers
– All government taxes/VAT
– Internal flight; Mombasa/Diani/Malindi – Mara – Nairobi
– Park entry fees
– Accommodation in a Single/Double/Triple rooms and meals as mentioned in the tour description
– Drinking water
– Game drives are shared in a 4/4 Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof to facilitate game viewing and photography
– All game drives as mentioned in the tour description
– Services of professional tour driver/guide (s)
– All airport transfers in Malindi/Mombasa/Diani and Mara
– Lunch on the last day in Nairobi
– Optional activities: Hot Air Balloon ride ($450 per person) and Maasai village visit ($30 per person)
– International flights from home and back
– Tips & porterage
– Visa fees (if applicable)
– Travel insurance
– Other personal items